Discover the 13 laureates of the OpenMyMed Prize competition, selected from the more than 300 candidates received from 19 Mediterranean countries.
The new wave of Mediterranean fashion designers has responded overwhelmingly to the 8th edition of the OpenMyMed Prize competition, created by the MMM.
- Louis-Gabriel Nouchi (launching a capsule collection capsule with the French glove maker Agnelle for 2018)
- Nïuku (has been accepted into the Official Calendar of 2018 Paris Fashion Week)
- Barthel, Marseille (previously production manager at Christian Louboutin, London)
- Noliju, Marseille (graduated from the ESSEC Business School, north of Paris)
- Amr Saad (Master in international Business international & diploma pf jewelry maker)
- Lautem (more than ten years experiences in architecture & design)
- Tres (graduates from the Shenkar Fashion Design School in Tel Aviv)
- Second St (graduates from the Parsons School of Design in New York)
- LRNCE (graduated from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Ghent, Belgium)
- Zyne (graduated from the ESMOD Higher School for Fashion Design and Techniques in Paris, and gained experience working at Christian Dior and Sonia Rykiel)
- Luis Carvalho (invited to organise runway shows at MODALISBOA, Lisbon Fashion Week, since 2013)
- Anissa Aida (graduated from the Parsons School of Design in New York, and Central Saint Martin’s College of Art and Design in London)
- T.A.G.G. (graduated from New York University, and the Domus Academy in Milan)
Discover all the profiles here
One of the objectives of the MMMM is to make known and support the new young generation of fashion designers, in the continuity of a Mediterranean Fashion School, as created by our masters Yves Saint-Laurent, Azzedine Alaïa, Christian Lacroix,… who were always present to support the MMMM in this strategy.
Since 2010 the OpenMyMed Prize offers its laureates a 5 days Fashion Booster Campus in Marseille, targeting the 3 fundamental needs of young fashion labels: Marketing, Commerce and Communication. The Campus is run by international experts, and its objective is to support the young fashion designers in their international development by ensuring the coherence of their 360° brand image with the definition of their identity, both in physical and digital terms. The support package for each laureate is estimated to cost €30k.
This prize is part of the OpenMyMed Festival, which acts as a shop window for the missions of the MMMM, and whose guest of honor this year, after Yacine Aouadi (2016) and JACQUEMUS (2017) is the fashion designer Christelle KOCHER.