The Première Classe Trade Show, which has an international reputation for its choice of high-end fashion accessories brands, opens its doors from 2 to 5 March in the Jardin des Tuileries in Paris, and welcomes OpenMyMed Prize laureates and M LAB designers from the MMMM.
Among the 900 brands present you will find:
- Cabeceo – Shoes (2015 OpenMyMed Prize) – stand B 219a
- Erin Adamson – Shoes (2017 OpenMyMed Prize) – stand B 323
- Le Feuillet – Men’s leather goods (2017 OpenMyMed Prize) – stand B 151
- Marion Vidal – Jewellery (2011 OpenMyMed Prize) – stand C 301
- Perl B – Bags (M LAB) – stand A 325
The future of fashion is at the rendezvous and brings with it a pride in the values of a Mediterranean which is both creative and dynamic, celebrated by the presence of Gas Bijoux (stand B 198), a creator of jewellery based in Marseilles, and also a Member of the Board of the MMMM.
Première Classe Fashion Trade Show
From 2 to 5 March 2017
Jardin des Tuileries, Paris 1
Get all the profiles of the OpenMyMed Prize laureates here