A two year course generating 60 ECTS-credit points. The course can be taken as part of continuous vocational training, as can all the courses at the Faculty of Economics and Management at Aix Marseilles University.
The course takes place at l’Ilôt Du Bois - Site FEG, 5/9 Bd Maurice Bourdet - Marseille 13001
The Master 1 & 2 of Fashion and Textile Trades train students in professions related to creation and styling:
- Marketing Manager,
- Sales Manager,
- Product Manager,
- Merchandising Manager,
- Purchasing Manager, Production Manager, Supply Chain Manager...
Master 1 (course + minimum 2 months work experience placement)
- During the first semester, students learn about the subjects which are essential in the creation and production of a garment; including the history of fashion, fashion design and garment prototyping, marketing and strategy, marketing, fashion marketing, and the supply chain.
- During the second semester, students learn more about managing a company; including accounting, finance, management control data, computer assisted publishing, law, and human resource management (HRM).
Master 2 (4 months course + minimum 6 months work experience placement)
Specialisation in Marketing or Production
During the third semester students become specialists in Fashion and Textiles due to the specialised knowledge they have acquired in the following fields: the fashion trade, international sales, point of sale marketing, CRM, sales and negotiating techniques, e-business, supply chain management, project management, innovative textiles, ethics & the environment in the fashion-textile world, and production.
Prestigious research laboratories are available for the students to use, such as The Interdisciplinary Center of Nanoscience in Marseille: specialises in the nanotechnologies used in the textile industry.
Who can apply for a place?
Graduates at level BAC + 3 years, or the equivalent.
Selected candidates will be invited individually for an interview.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE MASTER OF FASHION AND TEXTILE TRADES ARE OPEN UNTIL 05/13/2020!
Regular Master 1 & 2:
Apply online on the plateform E-candidat
Master 1 & 2 continuous vocational training:
Application file to download on the website HERE
Foreign students resident abroad / outside the European Union:
DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED
FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
- Marks and diplomas since the Bac
- Resume and cover letter
- TOEFL / TOEIC (70% minimum success)
- TAGE MAGE
FOR FOREIGNERS STUDENTS
Certificate justifying the level of French (type TCF4, TEF4, DELF level B2…)
FOR STUDENTS WITH A PROFESSIONAL BACHELOR
- A minimum average of 12/20 (mention AB) is required for the examination of the application file
- A recommendation
Caroline CREDALI, Administrative Manager of Master 1&2 of Fashion and Textile Trades