Maison Méditerranéenne des Métiers de la Mode at Marseille
The Maison Méditerranéenne des Métiers de la Mode (MMMM) is an association governed by the French Law of 1901. It is supported by Territorial Collectivities and Private Partners.
For 30 years the MMMM's mission has been:
- transmitting knowledge and skills to a developing sector of companies specialising in fashion and fashion accessories;
- helping to develop a sector of the regional economy which employs over 19,000 people and has a turnover of €1 billion;
- training future managers;
- detecting new talent in Marseille and the Euro-Mediterranean region, giving them MMMM accreditation, and supporting their development
Each year the Maison Méditerranéenne des Métiers de la Mode (MMMM) organises the OpenMyMed Prize competition to find new talent:
- M MAJOR : for fashion designers from Marseille and the surrounding Region;
- Mediterranean Fashion Prize (MFP) : for fashion designers from mediterranean countries.
Throughout the year the Maison Méditerranéenne des Métiers de la Mode (MMMM) organises various cultural and economic events.
PR and communications for the developing fashion designers are also produced and distributed to the media.